Terms Of Service
- Order delivery will take 3 to 8 working days, depending on part you order and delivery address.
- If we are out of stock. Your payment will be refunded to your account in 4-6 working days.
- We accept most major UK banks payments.
- Parts returned without original packing, not in working condition or damaged, because of buyer wrong use, refund for it will not be made. Damaged item can be returned to the buyer on it‘s own delivery expenses.
- BMW new car parts are covered by their BMW car part manufacturers warranties. Check BMW part manufacturer warranty terms. 5.1 In case of warranty. All warranty processes goes according to BMW part manufacturer terms.
- Parts which have manufacturer defects (not yet been installed to the car) by buyers choice can be changed to another (same) car part or money refunded. First part must be returned to our address. We will inspect it and contact buyer in 10 days.
- Parts which are in good and working condition can be returned in 14 days from purchase, delivery costs covered by buyer. Funds are refunded in 4-6 working days after part returned to our companies or our partners address and inspected for any damages.
Sender is responsible for damaged parts during delivery.
To ask us about order process you can inquire by e-mail or phone (“Contacts”).
We appreciate your interest in our website. Protecting your privacy is very important to us. We will provide you with detailed information on the handling of your data.
We collect information on the completion, processing and return of a purchase contract. These data will get collected from us, saved and processed.
Your visit to our website is logged. The IP address, date and time, browser type and operating system of your PC, as well as the pages you are looking at, are essentially recorded. As a matter of principle, we are not able to provide a personal relationship to our customers or are not intended to do so.
Data use and distribution
The personal data you provide us, (E.g. your name and address, or your e-mail address) will be processed only for correspondence with you and only for the purpose to which you provided us with your data. We will pass on your data to, for example, the shipping company commissioned with the delivery as well as the payment institution commissioned with the processing of the payment as far as this is necessary for processing your order.
We assure that we will not pass on your personal data to third parties, unless we are legally obliged to do so or you have given us your permission. To the extent that we use service providers for the execution and processing of processing processes, the contractual conditions are regulated according to the provisions of the United Kingdom Data Protection laws.
We have a service provider, Paysera LT, to process the bank payments and (VISA, MasterCard, PayPal, BillSAFE, IMMEDIATE RELEASE). For this purpose, Paysera LT needs certain personal information, among others. This is your name and address, account number and bank code or credit card number (including validity period), invoice amount and currency, and transaction number. Paysera LT may use this information for the purpose of payment processing and pass it on to us. It is obliged to treat the information in accordance with United Kingdom data protection laws.
Personal data which have been communicated to us through our website will only be stored until the purpose for which they have been entrusted to us is fulfilled. If storage and tax retention periods are to be observed, the storage period for certain data may be up to 10 years.
By opening a customer account, you have agreed to store your inventory data such as name, address, e-mail address, bank details and your usage data (username, password). This gives you the possibility to order with us your e-mail address or your customer number as well as your personal password.
Package delivery announcement
If you have given your consent to the package announcement, we will send your e-mail address or telephone number to our shipping service provider, so that it can inform you by e-mail or Text message about the delivery date. You can revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future.
In order to make the visit of our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our affiliates to recognize your browser on the next visit (persistent cookies).
You can set your browser to inform you about the setting of cookies and decide on their acceptance individually, or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. If the cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be restricted.